Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank You

What a week it's been. This blog went live 10 days ago. In that time, I've heard from family (far and wide ... we're a big one), friends (old, new, local, far-flung and I-don't-even-know-exactly-where-you-are), fans (OK — WOW!) and fellow cancer warriors (YOU ROCK!).
  • worst-case scenario: I'd have an online journal
  • lower-middle-case scenario: Family & friends could check in to see how we're doing
  • middle-middle-case scenario: Someone might get a laugh or two out of it
  • upper-middle-case scenario: Someone might find a little inspiration in it
  • best-case scenario: Not sharing that one yet ... see fear of jinxes, please
(Why, yes! Overthinking IS evil bitch procrastination's ugly twin sister. Thanks for asking!)
And here we are, just getting started, with folks requesting their daily splash in my glass be delivered to their inboxes; receiving RSS feeds on their desktops; and redistributing the link on their own sites, on their Facebook walls and to their e-mail buddies.
You guys sure know how to make this amateur optimist feel like a pro, and to inspire my half-glassed self to, well, keep trying to do a whole-glassed job.
Thanks. It means more than you could ever know.

1 comment:

  1. we're rooting for you, keep updating and entertaining us all with your witty words! I have found... fellow bloggers really do care!

    ReplyDelete

I do a little happy dance every time I get a comment. Please, won't you contribute to that geeky deliciousness?

Related Posts with Thumbnails