Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart My Yummy-Tummy Solstice Buddies

Any of you who are regular readers of my little ramblings here at Half-Glassed Life, first of all: um, thanks! Secondly, you already know how much I love my Solstice Kitchen & Wine Bar.
Today after meeting with Dr. Hunka-Hunka-Burnin'-Blue-Eyes and scheduling a three-month follow-up (YES! No news=good news), we were ready for some good eats. Dose one of round two of chemo begins tomorrow, and we have no clue when a decent appetite will return.
We decided to make the most of this round's last supper, and as usual, Solstice delivered not only the most fantabulous (Yes, it's a word. Because I said so.) food, wine, and ale; but, better yet: the best bunch of people you could ever hope to spend the evening with before getting hooked up to an IV drip of medically prescribed poison designed to kill rogue cancer cells. (I'm just sayin'...if you ever find yourself in the same state...good times.)
Thank you, Stephany.
Thank you, Brady.
Thank you, Ricky, for not packing it in and leaving the Northeast.
We love you guys. You give the best medicine we could ever hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do a little happy dance every time I get a comment. Please, won't you contribute to that geeky deliciousness?

Related Posts with Thumbnails