Thursday, October 22, 2009

Notes To Self

Half-assed thoughts about things that may or may not deserve whole-assed attention:


There is a disturbing amount of gray in my roots.
There is a disturbing amount of scalp at my roots.
Highlights: They're not just for summer any more.


I never again have to worry about birth control.
I must remember daily to take a hormone-filled birth control pill.
I? Am so irony's bitch.


Maximum density was achieved a few months ago.
A few months from now, I could be well on my way to minimizing myself.
Rationalization: The holidays are coming.
Realization: There's always a holiday coming.
Resignation: I need to step away from the chocolate. And the potato chips. And the peanut butter. And the chocolate with potato chips and peanut butter.


Mr. J is having more good days than bad days.
I am having more good days than bad days.
Other shoe? If you're gonna drop, please go ahead and do it.


There's more, but the cacophonous cornucopia that is the capricious collection of concepts that masquerades as my mind is too much today for even my alliterative ass to absorb.



3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the song "Ironic". Maybe you could hum a little tune, too with your lyrics. I'm glad more good days than bad! Note my new self.
    ps- LIVESTRONG and cancer sucks if you needed a hint. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the good days!
    Say a prayer for my friend Carolyn who has 2 nodules in her lung and is back in for chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about too much scalp visible at your roots ... I'm too young to be going bald like I am! Crappity crap crap crap!

    ReplyDelete

I do a little happy dance every time I get a comment. Please, won't you contribute to that geeky deliciousness?

Related Posts with Thumbnails